Thursday 10 May 2018

My mysterious lover

Standing free and firm,in a far away land
    Yet not separated from you
     Standing all alone amidst my emotions and fear
Intervening between my desires and faith in locomotion.

        Here I stand,in a land so far
Where a girl like me needs not a ship
But I shall sail in this mighty ocean
As I strain to attain a mission

         In my imagination, I crave to see you
See what you made of and the allurement that elapse through.

Hear the sniggers and the smiles
The laughter that glints my imaginations so wild.

         I wish to see the you,but not you
I wish to see us hold hands whilst we speak the truth
       
        Strolling at the shores of the sea
With the waves and breeze hailing our innocent love

         And set the pieces of our broken hearts free.
In your sleeveless blue top
Looking away from the piercing sun in your dark sunglasses
   
          And portraying the look of handsome African prince
         And humbly you speak to me like I was a princess

           I wish you let the words flow
And I wish to read them in slow mo!
I wish the words will never cease to echo
Because whenever I hear you,I see how much of you I know.

           I wish to let flow this noble acclamation
So its does become a hostage
And speak those words that stimulates my mind.
But I don't want to see you,but the you.

            Because if I see you ,am afraid I might break the rules

            I wish to see you in my dreams
Yet in my world you appear like the rivulet
And on my cell we stand and try to pass the text of time
And you shall forever be mine.

             I admire seeing the you,but not you
Although I wish to see you
But that I should be
Until u've placed that dime before my wali
              Until then you remain my mysterious lover.
     

8 comments: